Sunday, April 5, 2015

New ME, Few CHANGES

Hello guys! Welcome again and again to my blog and I really missed blogging around here. I've been busy doing important stuffs at home, finding my career and yes I am still here. Hekhek! We don't have computer because we moved here in our new place since December and I will be posting about it sooner or later. That's the reason why I don't have any updates at all. I'm into makeups, MUA and cosmetics now and I have a small time Beauty Product Business. Yes! I'm selling beauty products especially whitening products because we, Filipinos are fond of Whitening our skin but that's not our topic for today.



I just wanted to share few updates about me and my world.. What really happened to me????? Hekhek!!!!

Since we moved on to our new place, My mom came here to the Philippines last December for a break and for the important occasion supposed to be and it's for the graduation of my sister but suddenly it was moved on March so she spent her holidays with us and it was fun then she came back to Al Ain for work on January 13.

After that, My sister left for her job in Pampanga supposed to be but the mall branch renovation have stopped for a month so they've sent her to Manila branch and it was near to our relatives' home. She came with temporary stay with them and we've got a chance to see our Dad. (So happy!!!!!!)

On March 27, my sister graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing at Wesleyan University Philippines here in Nueva Ecija.. Finally!!!! We're very proud to her of course!

And Now, about me? Hekhek! I am still into makeups, photography and clothes. I've changed in terms of perceptions, how I see the ugly situations and handle everything under pressure. I still have everything I need. I will continue to share what I have in me. That's all my dear people and have a blessed holy week ahead!


Share what's yours! Feel free to it Comment down.

Ciao!!



----------------------------------------------->                J       U      N       E             <3

No comments:

Post a Comment