Thursday, November 13, 2014

REPLICA: MAC 10pc. MakeUp Brushes with Floral Pouch

Yes! I'm back with my new stuff to review on and I am super excited to be a total MAKEUP GURU :P after watching and reading a lot of makeup video tutorials and makeup reviews on blogs of Ms. Shebby Liquete of ShebbyChic, Ms. Bing Castro of The Project Awesome,  Ms. Lindsay Tioco Artillero of Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero and of course my number one favorite blogger, Ms. Maica Saldo of Pinay Beauty in a Budget (They are my inspirations of building my site), I've learned a lot in terms of cosmetics. They are my ANGELS. Why? Because, I read their blogs first before trying and buying makeup stuffs. Obviously, I'm a FAN of them.




Okay, moving on with my NEW STUFF that I am talking about and that is MAC 10PC. MAKEUP BRUSHES WITH FLORAL POUCH. It is a replica of MAC Cosmetic Brushes that I've bought from Pretty Angel Shoppe.


As you can see there are the 10 pc. Brushes on the top and the MAC mini pouch where the brushes came from and the floral pouch.

I was too excited to use these stuffs. These are my first makeup brushes that I've bought in my entire life. I will buy the authentic brushes sooner but as of now I will enjoy using these babies. 

PROS:
• The brushes are soft to use. Even my older cousin and my sister loved it. 

CONS:
• At first, there's a bit of hair pieces falling.



Eyeshadow: Careline I love Makeup set 2
Eyeliner: Ever Bilena Liquid Eyeliner
Eye Primer: Careline Concelaer in Oriental Shade

NOTE: I'm not supporting Replicas. All I've stated above are based on my own thoughts and experiences.






No comments:

Post a Comment