Friday, December 5, 2014

My Skin Care Routine

Hi Lovelies!!! I'm back blogging and so sorry for not updating because I have to deal with my personal problems but that's not important anyway, don't worry. Yes! I'm back with my new stuffs to share what I've been discovered for my facial skin care routine. You can also try this for you to experience the same effect as mine and experience the power of NATURAL INGREDIENTS. So, Let's start!!!



I'm an avid fan of DIYs in terms of arts and beauty tips and I've discovered this powerful treatment for my blackheads and pimple scars on my face (Please visit BeautyTips4Her.com to know more). I've noticed that my face is glowing and smooth. You must be patient for doing this because you can't see the effect of these natural mixtures if you don't have any patience to invest.

In the morning:
I've done Cinnamon and Honey Facial Mask as my first skin care routine for blackheads.

Ingredients:
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon Powder
1 Tbsp. Honey

• Mix the ingredients well and apply through the areas of your face with blackheads only. Then massage in circular motions for 3 minutes only. Then wash with tap water.

Additional Tip: After the Cinnamon and Honey mask procedure, I've always massaging my face with an ice for tightening my pores.


In the evening:
I've done with Calamansi and Honey Mixture.

Ingredients:
1 Calamansi
1/2 Tbsp. of Honey

• Mix the ingredients well and apply it all over your face. Let sit within 5 minutes. Wash with warm water and massage it with an ice.


If you have allergies with one of these ingredients, I suggest to discontinue using it.

I've notice my skin look healthier, more glowing and supple to touch especially with my nose area that I've been suffering from blackheads, It decreases. I am using the Cinnamon and Honey mixture every other day since it is not good for the face to exfoliate much. Calamansi and Honey mixture is a power mixture to achieve more glowing skin so I used it every night as my skin care routine.


 I am happier with the results even my sister left for almost 2 weeks, she came home and said "Wag ka nang gumala tingnan mo ang puti mu na" but I have had attended a birthday party before she came home. She didn't know that I've using these mixtures on my face. I'm glad she noticed it.


That's all for today!!! Thanks for reading lovelies! Have a great weekend ahead!






1 comment:

  1. lol ^^ what is actually ur sister said to you .. im not philippines ^^
    nice blog there ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

    ReplyDelete