Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Trusted Online Shop Sellers List #1

Scammers are everywhere right??? I felt pity to those people who were experienced SCAM from many of those dummy Facebook accounts as Online Shops.

I will be giving LISTS that I have had transact with which is TRUSTED online Sellers from FACEBOOK Page and Accounts ;)




• J&M Boutique and Online Shop - One of my Favorite Shops Online and Boutique

• Alyana's Closet - Also my Favorite for clothes and trusted Seller

• Mhy Jez SkinEssential (By Speaks G) - Trusted Seller for Beauty Products

• Professional Skin Care Formula By Kikay Stuff - I love this too For Whitening Beauty Products

• Flawless Beauty Online - Watch This out because their whitening beauty products are effective

• Shy Shop - Super Trusted Online Seller. For Reselling please do click and ask your FAQs

• The Primp Pad - Tried and Tested for buying Cosmetics

• Make up Hub By Naturele Collezione - Bloggers Favorite

• Tanye81 - Also for Beauty products

• Claytoons Polymer Clay - My eye catcher crafty Online shop. I bought 3 Polymer clays from this store.

• JAiden Natural Skin Care Secrets - Our very own Online shop. Please do visit and like it ;)


I hope guys this will serve a little help for you to avoid scams out there. I am thanking God also for not allowing me to experience any scam operation modes.


Stay tuned for another lists of  PHILIPPINES' LEGIT ONLINE SELLERS in Facebook.



SMILE! ;)








3 comments: