Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SHORT REVIEW: HUMAN HEART NATURE MINERAL COLORCREME LIP PALETTE AND PERFECT GLOW MINERAL BLUSH IN SUN KISSED

(Hello Pretties! It's been a while since I haven't posting anything on this blog and I am so sorry for that. here's my update ;) )


When I started buying SUNFLOWER BEAUTY OIL from Human Heart Nature (Cabanatuan Branch), I became curious about their cosmetics. Human Heart Nature is a well known company with their products that all came from NATURE. Therefore, it is SAFE to use to anybody. Let's take a look for the first item and that is HUMAN HEART NATURE  MINERAL COLORCREME LIP PALETTE.






My thoughts about the packaging, for me, it was really nice idea that it came from the box and the lip palette compact has a mirror and a lip brush. Very convenient when you are in a travel. 

But one thing I don't like is the lip brush. While putting the color creme on my lips using the lip brush the strands of the brush fall to my lips. I'm a bit disappointed about it. I hope HUMAN HEART NATURE COMPANY improve their cosmetic brushes substantially.



Here's the swatches:



(sorry for the low resolution of camera)
Coral Charm

Pink Smoothie

My sister's look wearing these lip palettes:

      



Quite Impressive for me and it really suits for everyday make up use. My favorite is Coral Charm and it also suits on my skin color.


Let's Jump to another SHORT review with PERFECT GLOW MINERAL BLUSH IN SUN KISSED.




Comes with the box, Mirror and a brush. 
I also have the same issue with this brush so I have to use my own.




(sorry for the face :P)

What I love about this blusher is how it looked in my cheeks. It gives me naturally blend look, really suits on my skin color and it really blooms my face. Perfect for summer make up look. 


That's all pretties.. I hope you have had understood what I have been blabbing about. Thanks for reading!







2 comments:

  1. I love these shades on you but you look especially gorgeous with Coral Charm. <3

    I've been wanting to try Human Heart Nature cosmetics for the longest time now as I love that they're organic and locally-made. :)

    http://mjchingbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must try it, I'll watch out on your blog :) ♥
    Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete