Tuesday, August 26, 2014

REVIEW: MATTE FACTOR LIP PAINT COLOR LIGHT PINK AND WET N WILD MEGALAST LIPSTICK COLOR BARE IT ALL


I've ordered two lippies for two different LEGIT online shops here in the Philippines so when we say LEGIT, it is TRUSTED!

 Let's move first for Miners' MATTE FACTOR LIP PAINT: LIGHT PINK




HERE IT IS:

This is how it looks like when applied






(sorry for the resolution of my camera and for the background. it's kind of messy hekhek!!)

It's light and creamy when it applied to your lips and the scent is like milky fruity in candy (for me) . Tip: make sure your lips are smooth and free of cracks. Scrub it using your favorite lippy scrubs that are available through online and stores! The color doesn't suit for me because of my skin color I guess and  I've imagined Nicky Minaj for this lip color :D I need to apply red tint lip and cheek first before this lip paint for having moisture and peachy pink effect. :P



Here we go!







I like this one. It suits on my skin color and it is very natural for me. It suits for natural make up colors like earthly something like that :D It's easy to apply with. Very neutral and classy which is my favorite type of make up style. Perfect for date night outs.


Bottom line: For choosing lip colors, please do consider with your skin type and for make up colors with eyes, cheeks especially foundations and bb creams :)

This is my first time to have my review for make ups and cosmetics. It's quite hard to express my opinions here but I have enjoyed sharing my thoughts with you guys. It's fun and fulfilling to help my girls out there to lift their confidence.

Stay pretty lovelies!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment