Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Night Routine: Preventing From Having Swollen Pimples

3-4 days before my period, My face always suffering from pimples but not too much especially on my chin and As the photos shown below, I have SWOLLEN pimple on my chin. I will show you my Night Routine when I got that SWOLLEN stuff on my face and how to prevent it.




• The first thing's first of course, wash your face with favorite Foaming Facial Wash. As you can see the product that I've been using is POND's Foaming Facial Wash. I've been using it for more than 5 months. It really cleanses and makes your skin lighter and it also helps your pimple scars fade to a lighter tone too but it also depends on your skin type, If this product is not right for your skin then rid this out.




My face after washing and sorry about ugliness :D


• Okay, let's jump to the next step, Yes, after washing, use TONER for removing excess dirt and oil. Yes, I've been using another product from POND'S. :D 




* Tips for toning: (This is only my version of toning) Observe the cotton as my photos shown below. I use 3 pinch of cottons and as you can see the dirt on my face. For toning, as long as my face having dirt on cotton, I continuously toning it but don't too harsh to rub the cotton on your face when you are toning.  







(the dirt gone!)


My Face after toning :D



• The Third one is Massaging my face with Ice. Because I have swollen pimples right down on my chin, I focus massaging it with ice. Now, My SWOLLEN pimple flatten. 





My face again after massaging with ice :P


• Lastly, I put whitening cream on my my selected areas of my face with pimple scars. I don't use a lot of it because it's too hot to put it all over your face and My face produces oil itself.



Result of Night Routine: Preventing From Having Swollen Pimples
GOOD NIGHT FACE! :D



That's all! :D I hope it helps a little bit ;)


Ciao!







No comments:

Post a Comment